Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: "What voice do you Read/Write in?"
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 4/4/17 2:59pm Msg #28510
Whoa, Nelly!! Sub-woofer Alert!
["When I read your posts I feel you may be a pretty sharp speaker "]

I think of "sharp" as a cross between Leah Remini and Charles Barkley (lol). No comment.

I will say: My mother's pet name for me had "sass" in it; and when I hear my youngest (of 6) niece express herself I think, "You need a bridle on that thing." She gets corrected, though.
Mom would say, "It's not What you say, but How you say it!" Unfortunately, it isn't possible to perceive always in print Wink I love to write and hope you'll buy my "Best Seller" when I'm too old to be about mobile notarizing.

What I like about the "sharp speaker" analogy is the clarity and intensity - not the amp/boom factor (loudness). I don't like vulgarity or screaming (like unsightly, overflowing garbage), but prefer to get my point across with Accuracy. The only person in the room I need to control is Me.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Finding your Voice - NVLSlady/VA on 4/4/17 9:23am
 "What voice do you Read/Write in?" - Bear900/CA on 4/4/17 12:09pm
 Re: "What voice do you Read/Write in?" - NVLSlady/VA on 4/4/17 2:59pm
 Re: "What voice do you Read/Write in?" - Bear900/CA on 4/4/17 3:33pm
 Re: "What voice do you Read/Write in?" - NVLSlady/VA on 4/5/17 7:31am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.