Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Don't forget to double check your bank statements and keep
Posted by  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services of IL on 1/2/17 7:45pm Msg #28080
all of your receipts to make sure there are no unwanted purchases or fees charged. If you do find one, call or email your bank card/credit card company and dispute the charge. Just had to do this today for my husbands bank card, on two charges....smh...
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Don't forget to double check your bank statements and keep -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/2/17 7:45pm
 Reconciliation is key to ensuring those types of 'slip-ups' -  Christine/OK on 1/2/17 7:57pm
 I'm the one in charge of our finances so when I got his -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/2/17 8:44pm
 These days they hack acct. nos., not necessarily from the -  MW/VA on 1/3/17 7:38am
 Re: I'm the one in charge of our finances so when I got his - MikeC/TX on 1/3/17 5:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.