Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Yeah I hear ya
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 2/22/17 5:54pm Msg #28337
When nights are too still...I get real antsy. I have to get up, walk around, do something. Maybe I'm the ghost!.

It's afternoon here and the winds are starting to howl around the house again! sheesh

One of the spooky sounds the other night was new to me. It was a low-pitched whistle just outside our bedroom slider, which made it even spookier. Sort of like blowing into a pop bottle...if you remember doing that.

At about 2 am I remembered I had put a 2 ft long extension on the downspout from our new rain gutter. It was catching the wind and singing along with everything else.

So there I go...outside and yanked the extension off. I almost threw it over the fence before I found a place to store it.

When I returned I told my wife I found where the new sound came from and got rid of it.

"You woke me up to tell me that?"

"Yes, hon. I also chased away a burglar, fought a rabid raccoon, had a stand-off with a skunk, and called ghost-busters to come and neutralize the area, but its alright now."

"Well, quit making so much racket." Zzzzz
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Our Haunted House - Bear900/CA on 2/20/17 8:15pm
 Re: Our Haunted House -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/21/17 12:08pm
 Re: Our Haunted House - Luckydog on 2/22/17 10:46am
 Yeah I hear ya - Bear900/CA on 2/22/17 5:54pm
 Things that move in the night... -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/22/17 8:37pm
 Do you guys check for the Boogie Man under the bed, too? n/m -  Stoli on 2/22/17 11:12pm
 Right now, there is a moat around my mountain -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/23/17 9:58am
 The Boogie Man is on TOP of the bed! n/m - Bear900/CA on 2/23/17 11:10am
 Re: Things that move in the night... - Bear900/CA on 2/23/17 11:12am
 Re: Things that move in the night... -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/23/17 11:28am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.