Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I admit it...I was a nerd...had pt job at the Sea View Cafe
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 2/27/17 7:52pm Msg #28389
and studied like heck for scholarships...all work and no play, well I wasn't a beach bunny due to Norwegian skin. All the guys had slicked down hair, girls had straight surfer girl blond (and bottle blonds), skirts 2" below the knees. Pretty funny to look back. Many of my classmates joined the service because of the draft, ended up in Viet Nam. Some never got back home alive, and a bunch of others joined communes (Sun Burst Farms), smoked a lot of hash/mj and were true hippies donning tie dye tshirts, long hair, sandals and became conscientious objectors.

We're lucky to be alive!

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 What did your HS senior class look like? - Bear900/CA on 2/27/17 5:46pm
 ~like~ ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 2/27/17 6:34pm
 I admit it...I was a nerd...had pt job at the Sea View Cafe -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/27/17 7:52pm
 Re: What did your HS senior class look like? - bagger on 3/4/17 9:28am
 Re: What did your HS senior class look like? - Bear900/CA on 3/5/17 6:56pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.