Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Steps to follow for Informed Delivery:
Posted by  Christine/OK of OK on 5/20/17 4:57pm Msg #28689
1. Go to www.USPS.com
2. Set up an account
3. Once you've logged in, along the top toolbar you'll see "Hi, Your First Name"
4. Hover your mouse over the downward RED caret symbol and the popup menu will appear
5. Left click "My Profile"
6. When your profile displays, there will be a menu on the left-hand side.
7. Select "Preferences"
8. Seven boxes/choices will appear (fourth box is "Informed Delivery")

For Informed Delivery Service: Every day you will receive an email with black and white images of the front of your letters. You will know that same day if you did not receive all your inbound mail.

NOTE: This service for flats or packages are not nationwide as of yet, but expanding. Check your individual profile for choices.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Like to know what USPS delivers daily to your mailbox? -  Christine/OK on 5/18/17 6:15am
 That's really interesting. They're finally got on board -  MW/VA on 5/18/17 11:28am
 I went to the USPS website. I didn't find anything like -  MW/VA on 5/18/17 11:32am
 Re: I went to the USPS website. I didn - MikeC/TX on 5/18/17 3:59pm
 Steps to follow for Informed Delivery: -  Christine/OK on 5/20/17 4:57pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.