Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Santa Barbara Salt Cave a must do on your next visit
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 5/22/17 8:47am Msg #28694
Yesterday I took my brother and sister to the Salt Cave where we spent 45 minutes in a darkened cave with pink salt lights, floor, ceiling, walls from the Himalayan region of Pakistan. We kicked back in these lounge chairs, under a soft blanket. The benefits of deep breathing in this cave create an "Alpha State = Relaxed Peaceful Floating". It is the largest Salt Cave in North America. (there is also one in Vermont. https://www.vtsaltcaves.com/spa.)

If you're planning a trip to Santa Barbara, it's a must luxury treatment I recommend to visitors. I purchased a groupon package for $110, 10 sessions. $10 off in-store product purchase for each person participating. After our session, we went to a a nearby Irish pub, ordered a pint of Guinness and a beautiful, healthy beet salad with goat cheese. It was younger brother's birthday treat.

http://www.saltcavesb.com/why-salt-caves-santa-barbara-himalayan-salt-yoga-and-spa

This treatment is so beneficial and well worth the cost. I booked a massage/salt glow rub in a couple of weeks after I finish my weed abatement project. Good for the back, aches and pains in joints and man, did I sleep like a baby last night, round the clock.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Santa Barbara Salt Cave a must do on your next visit -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/22/17 8:47am
 What A Beautiful Place! -  Peggy Taylor on 5/22/17 11:57am
 Re: What A Beautiful Place! -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/22/17 12:24pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.