Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I Think This Is Very Much Work Related Cari . . .
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 5/26/17 7:32pm Msg #28709
. . . and a must read for everyone who is involved in purchase closings. You can never be to careful these days. I hear so many horror stories about financial fraud. I feel terrible for that poor young couple buying their dream home. I hope the realtor/broker steps up and does the right thing and gives this couple the money that was stolen from them . . . after all it was their e mail account that was hacked into. The fact that they told the couple they would give up their commission and then backed out makes this story even more tragic.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Clearwater homebuyers scammed of down payment when real esta -  Cari on 5/26/17 9:00am
 This would b germane on Discuss Work forum as well, Cari :) n/m -  Christine/OK on 5/26/17 12:00pm
 IMO this needs to be posted in "Discuss Work". It's too -  MW/VA on 5/26/17 5:00pm
 I thought about it, but then didn't want to get slammed... -  Cari on 5/26/17 6:24pm
 I Think This Is Very Much Work Related Cari . . . - PegiT_MN on 5/26/17 7:32pm
 Re: I Think This Is Very Much Work Related Cari . . . -  Claudine Osborne on 5/26/17 7:56pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.