Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

:) Yoli, did you say "Marketing Ploy/Tactic?" lol
Posted by  Christine/OK of OK on 5/30/17 6:04am Msg #28718
Thanks for the link, Yoli, insightful!

Faux leather uses PVC in the creation process (i.e., Naugahyde). There are “production challenges and because they release dioxins, potentially hazardous chemicals, if burnt.” "PVC requires that plasticizers" (i.e., phthalates) for flexibility. "Certain phthalates have been banned and others are under review because they can leach out. Leaching out can happen over time in the sun, or it can also happen if you suck on a PVC toy." Frown
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 All in the wording. -  Yoli/CA on 5/29/17 1:02pm
 :) Yoli, did you say "Marketing Ploy/Tactic?" lol -  Christine/OK on 5/30/17 6:04am
 Re: :) Yoli, did you say "Marketing Ploy/Tactic?" lol - MikeC/TX on 5/30/17 5:33pm
 I find it amazing how many products now have that "vegan" -  MW/VA on 5/30/17 11:04am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.