Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Happy Friday the 13th~in October! Ghoulish? Nah!
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 10/13/17 8:24am Msg #29489
On the heels of bad luck, there is always good luck. I'm thinking of all the people who've lost their homes and their lives. It's time for something really good to happen to all who are suffering. This is when those not impacted have the opportunity to lend a hand, share their homes, rides, food and support to those less fortunate.

Here on the Central Coast, the mornings are cooler, but the heat this weekend will be unbearable. Fires are still not contained. More wind on the way. Are you all suspicious, does Friday the 13th bother you? Not me, I was born on Friday, the 13th, 5am in a taxi back seat. In a blizzard, the worst blizzard Seattle had ever experienced, to two very novice 19 yo parents who knew nothing about birthing babies. It was apparent...Dad's tires on his 1946 Ford coupe went flat in the icy snow, and they had to call a cab to get to the Seattle Naval Hospital and narrowly arrived at the ER...but too late...Now, I think that was pretty lucky...

What's your Friday the 13th story?

Speaking of luck, guys and gals, I passed the test, you know what test, the test everyone is failing and complaining about. I thought it was a snap, and I'm now blessed with that little colorful emblem next to my listing that says I know my stuff! Yep, I'd say that's a pretty lucky event.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Happy Friday the 13th~in October! Ghoulish? Nah! -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/13/17 8:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.