Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: KTLA is the best coverage overall in California if you can
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 12/19/17 12:46amMsg #29868
I saw some of the coverage this morning of the procession... Brought me to tears. It drove home to me - and undoubtedly even more to his compatriots lining the roads - how dangerous their work is.

Later in the day, I heard some meterologist on the radio stating that these monster fires may be our new normal, as weather patterns continue to change. Sobering thought!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Montecito, Summerland, Carpinteria in high danger today -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/16/17 9:24am
 Re: Montecito, Summerland, Carpinteria in high danger today -  JanetK_CA on 12/16/17 9:12pm
 KTLA is the best coverage overall in California if you can -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/17/17 6:56am
 Re: KTLA is the best coverage overall in California if you can -  JanetK_CA on 12/19/17 12:46am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.