Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Some firefighters had dinner at Rob Lowe's Montecito house
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 12/23/17 8:07am Msg #29890
Rob Lowe broke out the BBQ, spaghetti, salad and hamburgers for the fightfighters who camped out on his property in Montecito this week. It was quite a celebration, as Rob's house was saved. He jumped into help with the fight.

http://www.ajc.com/entertainment/celebrity-news/rob-lowe-helps-california-firefighters-fight-blaze-feeds-them-dinner/Ub9PmAkfqyMPLPiVScOCzH/

I took a ride in Carpinteria and Montecito yesterday during a break I had before I finished the day. Many losses, but more saves. Incredible how close the flames came to some homes that are perched high on the mountains surroundng these little towns.

And last night I had a signing with a gentleman who has a housing development underway, a couple of his lots were burned, no homes, but the infrastructure was damaged.

What a blessing. These firefighters deserve a lot of dinners at Rob Lowe's house.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Some firefighters had dinner at Rob Lowe's Montecito house -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/23/17 8:07am
 Re: Some firefighters had dinner at Rob Lowe - pdl/cali on 12/27/17 10:34pm
 Re: Some firefighters had dinner at Rob Lowe -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/28/17 7:27am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.