Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

my furnace died January 4......
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 2/22/18 3:07pm Msg #30031
tried a patch job fix....wasted money....finally got a couple of estimates to replace furnace and the duct work. They showed me pictures and the duct work was beyond crappy and worn out. Finally, got my new furnace and duct work completed 02/19. Just a dream to be warm again. We bundled up when it was really cold. New furnace is so quiet....whole house is an even temperature...and it doesn't sound like we're taking off from LAX when the furnace kicks on.

My printer died this week. Got that fixed.......

My husband said, "What's next? The water heater? The roof?" I said, "Bite your tongue".

So sorry you're having all the plumbing problems, Bear. But, it sounds like they came up with a really great solution. Time will tell.

Now, back to work to pay for all this stuff.....

did I mention we got the house pest controlled and no more carpet beetles???? So nice to be bug free and warm. Who knew happy was a bug free house and warm air? Smile

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Freezing temps and polar bear showers - Bear900/CA on 2/21/18 11:52pm
 Re: Freezing temps and polar bear showers -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/22/18 8:17am
 I missed the launch! :( - Bear900/CA on 2/22/18 9:39am
 Re: Freezing temps and polar bear showers - Yoli/CA on 2/22/18 10:01am
 Re: Freezing temps and polar bear showers - NVLSlady/VA on 2/22/18 2:06pm
 What happened to those big old cast iron tubs... - NVLSlady/VA on 2/22/18 2:12pm
 my furnace died January 4...... - notarydi/CA on 2/22/18 3:07pm
 Re: my furnace died January 4...... - Bear900/CA on 2/22/18 11:24pm
 sounds like you're snug as a bug -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/24/18 8:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.