Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Romeo has an upcoming reunion with his sibling
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 4/4/18 11:09pm Msg #30165
A couple of years ago when I was adopting Romeo, two year old very handsome male German Shepherd, from the SY Humane Society, he had a sister at the same time who was up for adoption. I wanted both of them, but the director said it is not good for them to stay together for many reasons.

I was sad that i couldn't have both, but Romeo alone has brought me much joy, laughter and companionship over the past 1 and a half years, then came Sweetie Girl, the border collie who immediately became one of the family.

Tonight I was sitting at a brewerygrill having a bite of dinner after picking up Romeo and Sweetie Girl from the Lucky Dog Spa, on the way to pick up my brother at the Greyhound from Boise. A gentleman sitting at a table next to me was watching Romeo who is sitting in the drivers seat watching my every bite into my bison burger, making me feel guilty....this guy begins asking me where I got Romeo, how old is he, is it possible that he is brother to his female GS about the same age, as he adopted his Dakota from a facility in Buellton.

Lo and behold, we determined Romeo and Dakota are related and we are getting together next week for a reunion, as their birthday is coming up.

The funniest thing is about 6 weeks ago, I was driving home and passed this couple who were walking their GS, so straight and poised, long tail, and I rolled down my window, said to them "I have a GS that looks just like yours." Long tail and all. Yes, she is female, they said.

Who would have thought...it was quite a day, both dogs had lots of fun at the spa and met other canines. The staff raved at their behavior and how sweet they are. (I had little to do with their temperment...they were well behaved when we met.)
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Romeo has an upcoming reunion with his sibling -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/4/18 11:09pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.