Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Are you all ready for the Royal Wedding tomorrow?
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 5/21/18 8:45am Msg #30307
I thought it was a fabulous event. All the outpouring of "love" of people who traveled from afar was amazing to watch. The ROYAL FOUNDATION now has two new members who will make serious and meaningful contributions to our world. I can't wait to hear about the newly weds' contributions.

Meghan adopted two rescues at the suggestion of Ellen Degeneres. She loves animals. Good girl!

The choirs and wedding officiants gave stellar performances, I thought. It was the second wedding I attended this year, and hope to do more!

Love, love, love...
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Are you all ready for the Royal Wedding tomorrow? -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/18/18 7:29am
 Starts at 1:30am PST... n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/18/18 8:00am
 Re: Are you all ready for the Royal Wedding tomorrow? - William Siders on 5/18/18 10:03am
 There's not much else on the tv now. I know it's a big -  MW/VA on 5/18/18 11:59am
 The Wedding of Harry & Meghan was so beautiful. I was up -  MW/VA on 5/19/18 10:16am
 Re: Are you all ready for the Royal Wedding tomorrow? - Luckydog on 5/20/18 8:16pm
 Re: Are you all ready for the Royal Wedding tomorrow? -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/21/18 8:45am
 Re: Are you all ready for the Royal Wedding tomorrow? - ArtG/KS on 5/22/18 11:40am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.