Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: My son researched and purchased Breville
Posted by  janCA of CA on 6/29/18 9:23am Msg #30407
Thanks guys for the responses.

We tried everything with the Keurig. Descaled, I don't know how many times. My husband took the damn thing apart, thought he had it, then about a week later, same thing. I'd run a couple of cups of water through in the morning before I'd put a k-cup in. That worked for awhile, then it just decided it wasn't going to run anything through, so I'm done.

I went out and bought an inexpensive drip for now until I can really do some research.

The grind and brews, as Cheryl has said, just aren't getting the high marks I'm looking for.

I had a Bunn for years, one my mother had for at least 10 years and then when she passed away, it was passed on to me and I used it for about 8 years. When we moved I decided to go with the Keurig. You know, the new thing out there. It's convenient but to me the coffee was never as good as the drip system. And for it to last only 4 years, that's a real disappointment.

So today, I didn't have to Starbucks it. And I love the smell of fresh-brewed coffee.

Which burr grinder did you go with??
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Grind and Brew coffee -  janCA on 6/28/18 11:56am
 Re: Grind and Brew coffee -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/28/18 2:41pm
 Keurig machines require some maintenance. I didn't -  MW/VA on 6/28/18 6:55pm
 Also, call Keurig. If it's a defect, they will send you a -  MW/VA on 6/28/18 6:56pm
 My son researched and purchased Breville -  sigtogo/OR on 6/29/18 1:56am
 Re: My son researched and purchased Breville -  janCA on 6/29/18 9:23am
 Burr grinder review - Yoli/CA on 6/29/18 10:13am
 Re: Burr grinder review -  janCA on 6/29/18 7:53pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.