Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Art Gentry/KS sent me an email today and making progress
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 7/23/18 6:51pm Msg #30474

I was admitted to the Robert J Dole VA medical center in Wichita last Tuesday and came home Sunday afternoon. Five of those days I was on ivig infusions and taking increased dosages of pyridostigmin bromide, mycophenolate mofetil and Prednisone. The mycophenolate mofetil is a drug used for transplant patients and neuromuscular diseases. They sent me home with a cane, a respiratory device and a bench seat for the shower. I use the respiratory device when sleeping, (mipap) which is similar to a CPAP machine. I am still very weak and have short muscular endurance. All this is to help regain the strength and endurance but the neurologist said I will not recover back to what I was, maybe 70 percent at best. I'm not a quitter and will continue to do what I can to help others. Imagine lifting an arm and begin shaking followed by the arm dropping in only 30 seconds. That is my plight but each day that endurance time gets a little better.

I have follow-up visit to the neurologist and hope this gets better soon.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Art Gentry/KS sent me an email today and making progress -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/23/18 6:51pm
 I found with my mother-in-law that the - notarydi/CA on 7/24/18 12:58am
 Re: I found with my mother-in-law that the -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/24/18 1:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.