Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Keeping it simple with 80-20 method
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 10/21/18 2:53am Msg #30625
Whole foods, plant-based, 80% of the time. I have other items without going crazy the other 20% of the time. It's a good balance and the biggest cravings I get at the moment are for mostly healthy items anyway.

Still losing weight in small amounts, It's just crazy. Had a friend tell me today to Please go to In-n-Out and eat a hamburger!
Had to start over with my wardrobe a 2nd time.

I view losing weight as an insignificant side-affect to eating right compared to living with a lowered immune system, chronic health problems, being pre-diabetic or insulin-resistant. The really big problems all start from there. So it all goes back to eating plant based as much as possible.

I'm amazed at the small and unexpected repairs to my health as i continue this journey. Makes it worthwhile.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Bad news for wine lovers... -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/20/18 12:20pm
 Re: Bad news for wine lovers... - HisHughness on 10/20/18 6:06pm
 Keeping it simple with 80-20 method - Bear900/CA on 10/21/18 2:53am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.