Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Choose to Lose - Starting Monday
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 5/22/19 9:44am Msg #31154
Thinning the Herd, Guts to Dust, Bod Squad, Weight Warriors, Waisting Away, Belly Bailout, We’re Not Gunna Bake It, Downsizing, Dump Your Rump, Slim Pickens, Lighten Up, whatever you want to call it....

Goal: Lose just two pounds a week for the next 5 weeks

Could you stand being 10 pounds lighter in just five weeks without crash dieting or super burning calories? Just a nice, steady flow that you can maintain and keep ten pounds off permanently. Let us know how you do it!

Here's your chance to give and get support and a few days to plan how to go about it...or to sneak in a head start....that's perfectly fine!

Let us know if you want to be part of the challenge and I will post a "Choose to Lose - Week One" kick-off this coming Monday morning.

Other fun names here:

https://www.rootreport.com/weight-loss-team-names/

Are you in?
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Choose to Lose - Starting Monday - Bear900/CA on 5/22/19 9:44am
 Re: Choose to Lose - Yes for me! - NVLSlady/VA on 5/22/19 11:03am
 Let's start and keep the momentum going! - Bear900/CA on 5/22/19 12:11pm
 I'm in! n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/24/19 7:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.