Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Ever heard of this?
Posted by  Mike Goodey of CA on 1/29/24 4:07pm Msg #36796
My wife and I went to America's tires to replace the tires we bought from them in 2020. 4 years, how many miles? She drove 17,000 miles on Goodyear tires! They were supposed to be 60,000 mile tires.
We had gone to get air check and were told the front left was 2/32 and the other 3 were 3/32. We went in and the guy at the counter couldn't believe it!

He looked back on our history and saw that the mileage was 107,000 in 2020. My wife spouts out that the guy put the wrong mileage down. I'm thinking they are going to say "these people turned the odometer back."
Well my wife brought in all of our invoices and he surmised that it was put down incorrectly and we were correct. So we got 99% of our tire price from last time credited so we ended up paying less than half of what we figured.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Ever heard of this? -  Mike Goodey on 1/29/24 4:07pm
 America's Tires/Discount Tires -  Yoli/CA on 1/30/24 9:56am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.