Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Porch pirates
Posted by  Mike Goodey of CA on 2/12/24 3:21pm Msg #36836
I read this a lot on Next-door Chino. But I have to say I saw one yesterday where the homeowner posted a delivery driver bring a large box, couldn't' see what it was exactly, maybe some type of electronics, take a picture of it then take the box back with him.
He didn't realize there was a camera at the front door and caught him red handed but couldn't identify any vehicle.
The homeowner stated that they would contact the company that supposedly delivered the product and expected him to get canned.

You have to wonder, did this guy want what was in the box so badly that he didn't care if he was being filmed? Especially knowing so many homes have Ring devices or other security measures.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Porch pirates -  Mike Goodey on 2/12/24 3:21pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.