Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Slurry anyone?
Posted by SC/CA of CA on 2/21/24 11:56am Msg #36872
I came across this article and found it interesting to learn about the processing part of processed food. What goes into making a chip, a cookie, cereal or muffins? I had never heard of slurries before and certainly didn’t know about the similarities in how processed foods are made...“It could be a burger bun. It could be a grain bar, a breakfast cereal, ice cream or confectionery — they all have the same list of basic starting ingredients.”

I found it very interesting. It shed new light on how foods are made and how our bodies respond to them, and reaffirmed my appreciated for whole foods. If you’re interested in health and nutrition in general, you may appreciate this.

http://www.cnn.com/2024/02/01/health/predigested-food-wellness/index.html
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Slurry anyone? - SC/CA on 2/20/24 10:45am
 Re: Slurry anyone? - SC/CA on 2/21/24 11:56am
 Re: Slurry anyone? - SC/CA on 2/21/24 2:46pm
 Remembering real food - Bear900/CA on 2/21/24 11:20pm
 LOL! Good for the other guy for using a knife on the apple! - SC/CA on 2/22/24 3:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.