Notary Rotary
All Service - Jan Mondragon
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by pat/WA on 6/17/11 9:40pm
Msg #386737

Just refused a signing from All Service based on coments on notary rotary.
Any new comments on her company?

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/17/11 9:53pm
Msg #386741

There is a thread started just two days ago regarding this company.

Reply by jba/fl on 6/18/11 4:51am
Msg #386759

You watch Pat, in about 45-60 days someone will come here from WA wanting to know if they will get paid from her. I do believe it is inevitable.

Reply by 101livescan on 6/18/11 9:12am
Msg #386778

Jan deals mostly with RM products, having been associated with a firm in her community.

She is acting as their inhouse Signing Service from what I can tell. RM biz has not been that great in the last couple of years. She throws out her line and hooks a sucker fish every now and again.

Mostly, thanks to her uncommon name, it's easy to remember that she doesn't pay her notaries and hoards the fee. If any one on this board gets "snaked", they should immediately contact the title escrow company and seek assistance to get paid, but at least put these companies on notice that her MO is to not pay the notary who does the work.

White Collar Crime at its best!

Reply by Notarycat/CA on 7/15/11 2:18am
Msg #389755

I don't know if she is a 'company,' but I finally received payment about 4 months after I did the job. I understand she is no longer working at a title company, so I don't know any other status.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.