Notary Rotary
Boa printing
Notary Discussion History

Boa printing
Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by Ali/IL on 6/14/11 12:01pm
Msg #386167

Boa printing

Have almost 40 pages of instructions to print out.But, yet a title company overnighted the docs to me without them.
Do you all print these out?

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 6/14/11 12:18pm
Msg #386170

Only if the borrower needs to sign the instructions. The title company has a copy in their file.

Reply by SouthernOK on 6/14/11 12:25pm
Msg #386172

I would say that depends on your experience level.

You might know everything already. You might need the information for phone numbers in case of a problem. There could be shipping information (like only use the large pak or you'll be fined $X.) So this answer is one that only you can give based on the details of the assignment and your experience level.

Reply by Karla/WA on 6/14/11 1:08pm
Msg #386175

Re: I would say that depends on your experience level.

I always print out one set of instructions for the signed package, but I do not print for the borrower's package. If you receive overnight package without the instructions, then that's for the lender and title company to sort out. That's my policy...

Reply by Ali/IL on 6/14/11 1:58pm
Msg #386181

Re: I would say that depends on your experience level.

I also print out just one set for the title company but, not to leave with the borrowers.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.