Notary Rotary
E&O
Notary Discussion History

E&O
Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by LeeH/IN on 6/2/11 11:27am
Msg #384937

E&O

My current E&O ins is through NNA but I want to switch to NotRot. How do I order new coverage to begin on 7/8/11 after my current coverage expires so it will extend to the expiration of my commission? If I order today I don't want coverage to begin today. Do I have to wait till 7/7 or 7/8 to order? I would like to update my E&O while I am pdateing my background check with hiring companies.

Reply by jba/fl on 6/2/11 11:30am
Msg #384938

See at the bottome of the page "Contact Us" - press that and ask away. Harry, Grif or Tracy will advise you very quickly. They are just like that....waiting to assist you, their customer.

Reply by jojo_MN on 6/2/11 11:35am
Msg #384939

I agree. They will help you asap. Traci had my E & O within ten minute. She did ask me when I needed it to start. Best customer service in the industry!

Reply by George Hand on 6/2/11 11:48am
Msg #384941

Thanks. It's so nice to get such a quick response. I've call another site and left messages but never get a response. Very frustrating. I'll look for the "contact us."

Reply by LeeH/IN on 6/2/11 11:52am
Msg #384942

oops, forgot to change the poster name. Talked to Harry about this. Maybe when it is time to renew I'll close this account and open a new one in my name alone, or not.

Reply by MW/VA on 6/2/11 12:01pm
Msg #384943

I have my E&O through NR. I was able to choose the date, but did get the policy emailed to me the same day. The service here is fantastic!

Reply by Notarysigner on 6/2/11 12:59pm
Msg #384946

Re: E&O Ditto

This post reminded me, I went on-line and now have my E & O for the next four years, Excellent service Traci/NR

Reply by MichiganAl on 6/3/11 1:30am
Msg #385038

Just did the same thing a few weeks ago. After I placed the order, I went to the contact us link at the bottom of the page here and asked them to start the policy on the day my current policy ended. Got a response and the new policy within 24 hours.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.