Notary Rotary
Genuine Title
Notary Discussion History

Genuine Title
Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by MonicaFL on 6/23/11 1:43pm
Msg #387411

Genuine Title

Just had a call from them. Told them no because, according to Notary Rotary, they don't pay their notaries. She said we do pay our notaries, it might take a little longer but we do pay and didn't think there was anyone who hadn't been paid. It doesn't look like that according to signing central!!!! Anyone care to comment?

Reply by Tomada on 6/23/11 1:56pm
Msg #387413

I did a closing for them on January 24, 2011 and did not get paid until April 04, 2011. I do not see this as being timely. I made several phone calls to different people (Pam, Kostantine) at Genuine Title and finally left a message for the President Jay and then I receied my check 5 days later.

Reply by BossLadyMD on 6/23/11 3:02pm
Msg #387422

Why are people still taking assignments from them?

Nevermind, that's a rhetorical question......

Reply by Julie/MI on 6/23/11 3:03pm
Msg #387423

Run Run Run Run Run Run Run Run

Just say no
Just say no
Just say no

They will NOT pay you quicker even though they may promise to.

Reply by cal2az on 6/24/11 5:59pm
Msg #387602

I did not get paid until I contacted Jay, maybe 90 days later.

Reply by Les_CO on 6/23/11 4:58pm
Msg #387438

I did a signing/closing for them. They did not pay me. (Regardless of many notices/demands) they are THEIVES! They are liars! They are DISHONEST! If what I say is not TRUE they can sue me. I can PROVE my position. You should not have to prove yours. Just say NO!

Reply by HrdwrkrVA on 6/23/11 6:27pm
Msg #387465

Re: (Disin) Genuine Title - they pay SS fees; they dont't

pay timely; I had to harrass them for a print/trip fee & I agree w/ Les, but I prefer to call them THIEVES!! :-)

Reply by MavsFan on 8/25/11 11:51am
Msg #394976

I got them to pay as soon as I warned them they appeared to be living up to their notary rotary.com reputation. Jay Zukerberg is the one who cuts the checks (and actually runs the company). But, I'm not clear as to why they operate as Safir Signings and Genuine Title.

Specifically, I did a signing on 6/27, but didn't submit the invoice to them until 7/5. Their invoice says all checks are cut on the 30th of the month. I asked Shannan Smoot when I could expect payment, and she said by 8/5. By 8/15 still had not received payment. Told them I was a very ugly bill collector, and the check came out right away.

So, when Shannan says they do pay, I agree, they do. I can only imagine the reason for the dummy signing company is that it gives them a minimum of 30 days to pay, rather than at close of the deal like tc's are required to do.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.