Notary Rotary
Goldman Sachs under fire FINALLY!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 6/2/11 9:39am
Msg #384926

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-06-02/goldman-said-to-get-subpoena-from-manhattan-prosecutor-over-senate-report.html

Stock fell 2.3% today.

Reply by MW/VA on 6/2/11 9:52am
Msg #384927

Interesting. I saw "Too Big to Fail" recently. The worst-case scenario would be for people to start pulling their money, causing the collapse of the financial system. What they did was wrong, wrong, wrong, but a lot rides on this. It's not over by a long-shot. Frown

Reply by JanetK_CA on 6/2/11 7:31pm
Msg #385010

I agree. Thank goodness for a few state Attorneys General for pursuing this. I'd like to see some criminal charges filed against some of these guys vs. them getting away with everything without consequences! But I'd hate to be the person or persons responsible for fixing this situation. It'd incredibly complex and I don't think there are any easy answers. Not only "not over by a long-shot", but I think it's likely to be a bumpy ride. There's still tons of finger pointing going on and many have come to completely opposite conclusions about the cause or what should be done about it. I'll be watching and holding on tight!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.