Hello Candance Hart
Notary Discussion History

Hello Candance Hart
Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by Merritt Services, Inc. on 6/27/11 3:10pm
Msg #387887

Hello Candance Hart

Hi Candace Hart in Maryland,

We have been in business for six years and have nothing but good reviews. You have not waited a month. You did a closing for us on May 31st and today is June 27th and your check has already been sent out. We have also paid you for the closing you did on June 9th.

I find it difficult to believe you could leave a bad post in this situation.

Thank you,
Brenda

Reply by doofus on 6/27/11 4:04pm
Msg #387905

my experience has been excelent with Brenda

Reply by NJDiva on 6/27/11 4:22pm
Msg #387915

What?

That must be another signing service trying to take business from Brenda!

Brenda is awesome and I would work for her any time. Since she already uses me when she can, I'm not saying it to get business. I'm always happy when Merritt calls me.

Thanks for the business Brenda and for being one of the reputable companies to work with.

Smile Cheryl Smile

Reply by BestFlCloser on 6/27/11 4:24pm
Msg #387917

Re: What?

Brenda always works well with me, no hand holding and payment are made promptly. I take all that I can get from her.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 6/27/11 4:40pm
Msg #387923

Brenda is great. We had quite an ordeal over our last

signing and she was as nice as could be to me. She is one professional lady and between the 2 of us, we got the job done. No payment problems at all. How's your mom Brenda? Wishing you and her the best.

Reply by bob/IA on 6/27/11 9:55pm
Msg #387971

Re: Brenda is great. We had quite an ordeal over our last

I have worked for Merritt only a couple of times, no problems and payment was timely.

Reply by sjp on 6/27/11 10:06pm
Msg #387974

Re: Brenda is great. We had quite an ordeal over our last

I have accepted signings from Merritt Services for over 4 years and never had a problem. Love Brenda!!

Reply by LindaD/NJ on 6/27/11 10:48pm
Msg #387978

Great experience with Merrit. Would work for them any day! n/m

Reply by BossLadyMD on 6/28/11 10:42am
Msg #388019

Brenda, call me anytime!!! Dont use her anymore! n/m

Reply by Teresa Rowe on 6/28/11 7:39am
Msg #387996

You must have the wrong company. Brenda is a top notch professional, she always pays I have never worried about taking an assignment from her.

She is one of the good guys!

Reply by Merritt Services, Inc. on 6/28/11 8:44am
Msg #388003

OMG thank you wonderful people. I love working with each and every one of you. I have met some of the most wonderpeople in this business and made some of the best friends. Thank you for your kind words.

Reply by Candace Hart on 6/29/11 10:44am
Msg #388125

putting me off

Brenda, per our discussions over the past couple weeks, you would say that payment is being made and the check was going out and still no payment. I do not like to have to continue to follow up on it. It should be sent out in a timely manner as I was told it would be. It was a purchase closing at the end of May and still no money. I don't like to be lied to or be talked as if I am annoying you. A service was done for you and payment needs to be made. I have never had a problem getting paid by other companies and whether you have 5 stars or not, you have not paid me and you had an attitude about answering questions about my money.

Reply by MW/VA on 6/29/11 12:26pm
Msg #388136

Re: putting me off

I don't know what your expectations in this biz are, Candace. Most companies pay @ 30 days, and I don't consider them past-due until 45-60. I'm trying to be impartial here, not taking any sides, but IMO your post in SC wasn't justified for 30 days. I can't even imagine calling a co. prior to 30 days wanting to know where my payment was.

Reply by Merritt Services, Inc. on 6/29/11 1:03pm
Msg #388144

Re: putting me off

Candace, a check was created in QuickBooks on 5/23 paying you for a closing on 5/31 and 6/9 and that check was printed and mailed on 5/25.

In the event we got your address wrong we put the mailing address we had on your signing order so you can check there to see the address it was mailed to and make sure that is a correct address.

thanks

Reply by Lisa Marie-Loan Closings on 9/30/11 11:22am
Msg #399280

Merritt Services is a top notch company and they are a pleasure to work with! I welcome more work from Brenda and her team any day!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.