Notary Rotary
JVI Inspection Services
Notary Discussion History

JVI Inspection Services
Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by TacomaBoy on 6/2/11 5:19pm
Msg #384981

JVI Inspection Services

I received an e-mail solicitation from JVI Inspection Services, an Inspection Management Company based out of Central FL, to become one of their service providers. Has anyone else heard about this company? It seems as though their fee structure is too low to bother getting involved with them. Too bad! I could use an alternative source of income. How about youz guyz?

Reply by Susan Fischer on 6/2/11 9:18pm
Msg #385018

Can't say about JVI, but I like doing local inspections. I

meet more of my local business owners in a professional capacity; start-ups are cool too, hoping they thrive here; Shell put in 12 new pumps, and the local Mgr and I had quite the adventure learning the 'ropes' of getting into the things to record their #s and green tags.

To me, these $50 jobs are joys. Never been stiffed. Matter of fact, had one to simply verify info on a loan - the Mrs was behind the counter, and politely informed me the loan had been paid off 8 months prior. The hiring Inspection Mgmt Co got right to it, and we were both paid for the job, as it was her client's froofroo.

For my fee, I stay in town, it's good, fun, and pays its way.

Hope that helps.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.