Notary Rotary
LoanClosers.com Offering Pitiful $60 in San Francisco
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by nobhill on 6/24/11 10:40pm
Msg #387640

We have a very high standard of living in San Francisco and these leaches are trying to get away with $60 in total for e-docs. They try to present two signings on the same day and on a weekend so you'll take the bait. They hope the extra cash on the weekend and $120 will help out.

Everything in San Francisco is high, it's the most expensive city in the United States along side New York.

Don't take the bait. They got their client contracts by selling us out. They're the enemy.

Reply by John Tennant on 6/24/11 11:22pm
Msg #387644

Excellent post. All of us need to name the "lowballers" and "slow pay/no pay" in the subject line. When anyone else is checking signing central, or a specific thread, these will immediately come up.

Especially helpful to the "newbies".

Reply by cadmonkey/CA on 6/25/11 3:43pm
Msg #387692

They called and offered me that last week too. We do not work for free!

Reply by Notarysigner on 6/26/11 7:46am
Msg #387725

Called me last week also..$70.00 when I told them my fee they replied they couldn't "justify" that high amount. The only thing "high" was them! IMO

Reply by BossLadyMD on 6/27/11 1:18pm
Msg #387850

LOL @ James n/m

Reply by MikeC/KY on 12/21/13 10:53am
Msg #496845

I don't even answer their calls. It is a waste of my time and cell minutes to even talk to them. They can never approve my fee and always have to call me back, which they never do.

I am guessing those who do actually take signings from them either have full time jobs and are just trying to make a little side $, or they really haven't added all the costs of operating; fuel, oil changes, ink, paper, time, etc.

I know it is slow, but I am just not that desperate.

Big waste of time!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.