Notary Rotary
Notary on the Run
Notary Discussion History

Notary on the Run
Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by pat/WA on 6/20/11 12:37pm
Msg #386927

Notary on the Run

I don't see any reports on them for this year. Anything current?

Reply by HrdwrkrVA on 6/20/11 7:59pm
Msg #387017

I haven't dealt with them since they ripped me off for over

$200 worth of signings back in 2008. Once You show me you're a scumbag - I'm done ecept tryoing to get my money!

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 6/20/11 9:28pm
Msg #387029

If this is the one I am thinking of, I cut my ties with them years ago. I would do a job for him. After I did the job he would try to get me to cut my fee. He was bizarre! They are in CA near Magic Mountain, I think.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 6/20/11 10:14pm
Msg #387034

When *out of business* appears in the name field why

would you want to work for them?

Copied directly from the SC link: "Notary On The Run *out of business* - Isabella G. Velasquez"

Am I missing something here? Are you attempting to collect on an old debt or a recent one?

Only one rating above 1 star (the 5 star rating is a fake/incorrect rating as the comment is "More like On the Run from Notaries")

Reply by pat/WA on 6/20/11 11:50pm
Msg #387043

Re: When *out of business* appears in the name field why

It appears that they went out of business and now have returned under the same name except it not says Notary on the Run, INC.

Reply by sparky/NM on 10/18/11 12:37pm
Msg #400849

A woman named Jennifer called me for a signing yesterday. After getting the order there was a statement on it stating that "any of the documents" that were out of order resulted in the fee being forfeited. That got my blood up and I started checking them out and found only bad information about them. After standing down on the signing she said that they are "not the same company" as my research indicated. There can not be three companies (two in California and one in SC) that have the same name. BEWARE.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.