Notary Rotary
Pay Pal
Notary Discussion History

Pay Pal
Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by Darlene Fontenot on 6/8/11 10:56am
Msg #385480

Pay Pal

Does using Pay Pal help with getting paid faster by any of these companies?

Reply by BossLadyMD on 6/8/11 11:08am
Msg #385482

To me, no. I had a pay pal account last year and it served no purpose. I dont even use it anymore. I just get checks now. And if I have doubts about someone paying me, I wont accept the job.

Reply by MaryAnn Cole on 6/8/11 11:38am
Msg #385494

I got paid immediately through Pay Pal but the fee for PP came out of my end. If you and the company have a PP account, I don't think there is a PP fee. Dynamic Field Solution (deadbeats no longer in business) paid this way if requested but the NSA's fee was greatly reduced. I would never use them. The one time I did get paid through PP, the realtor just sent it that way without my knowledge or permission. I don't use Pay Pal.

Reply by Darlene Fontenot on 6/8/11 12:04pm
Msg #385517

I'll just wait for the paper check thanks to all that replied.

Reply by Jodith/WA on 6/8/11 8:33pm
Msg #385594

I had one with a really bad rating call me last week. I told them I'd only do it if they paid me up front by paypal, which they did immediately. It's worth the couple of dollars I pay PayPal to be sure of getting payment, and I don't have to turn down a signing.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.