Notary Rotary
Performance Closings
Notary Discussion History

Performance Closings
Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by Jan/TN on 6/2/11 2:15pm
Msg #384956

Performance Closings

I did a Reversal Application and the final Reversal Loan for this company. I was told I would be paid $ 75 for the application and $ 100 for the Final Loan. Wil Harris said the payment would be mailed 30 days after the Final Papers were received at Equipoint. That was in April. I have sent an e-mail and several invoices to no reply by Performance. I was just notified that their phone has been discconected and their office is empty.

Once again closing agents will be out money due to these flaky signing companies. How can you be sure the quality of these companies and how can Equipoint say they are not able to give any information about the company. I am sure Equipoint owes them money for closings-we should be paid from those proceeds.

I am very tired of laying out my money for paper, toner, time and gas only to be giving my services free. Why is there no legal procedures to these companies opertating a business and we are FORCED to suffer?

Should all Signing Agents have a union or legal source to protect ourselves?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/2/11 2:19pm
Msg #384957

Re: Performance Closings...reported closed down in SC

on 4/21 - I'd send an invoice to Equipoint with a cover letter outlining the problem...and I'd send a copy of that to the state agency that regulates Equipoint...maybe the lender too and the LO - BUT NOT THE BORROWER...

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/2/11 2:25pm
Msg #384958

Re: Performance Closings...hhrrmmm

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/josef-fox/14/13a/746

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/2/11 2:31pm
Msg #384961

And then his girlfriend/wife/bookkeeper/

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jessica-grisafi/1a/223/481

Reply by HrdwrkrVA on 6/2/11 2:39pm
Msg #384962

I notice they don't list Con Artist on their profile. n/m

Reply by Stoli on 6/2/11 11:14pm
Msg #385034

Josef is a member of the BBB. We should file complaints. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.