Notary Rotary
Point Break Escrow Costa Mesa CA g/b/u
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by Jodith/WA on 6/8/11 8:17pm
Msg #385588

Anyone heard of these guys? Nothing in Signing Central, and nothing on search. I've got a signing with them on Friday.

Reply by Treasure Valley Notary - Tina on 6/8/11 10:07pm
Msg #385604

I couldn't find anything yesterday either. This is the company that found another notary because I did not reply back to them quickly enough (see the post below this). Maybe they will treat you with more respect as an independent business owner. But they seem to really want an employee. My opinion is that they have a very poor business plan. Which is a shame, because they may actually be a "good" company. But I personally will not take another signing from them.

Reply by Jodi Mace on 6/9/11 4:08pm
Msg #385703

I've done two signings for them and have had no issues. I received the documents in a timely fashion and was paid in >30 days. Will do more signings for them in the future.

Reply by Pam/NM on 6/10/11 7:41pm
Msg #385854

They seem to be new. Told me another notary hadn't responded. Met my fee and answered all the questions correctly. Will post in SC after it's done Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.