Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
SPEEDY CLOSINGS IS TRYING TO RAISE THEIR RATING...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by NJDiva on 6/28/11 12:05pm
Msg #388032

by asking people to post good ratings on their listing.

They claim to be "working hard to get BACK ON TRACK?" Just one question...

Were they ever on track? Nice try Speedy. Lie to those who don't know better. There are way too many on here who do, that's for sure.

Reply by ME/NJ on 6/28/11 12:21pm
Msg #388036

Always paid me on time and offered help after house fire

Use to be listed on HUD and paid right away, don't think he does that now but paid within 30 if not listed on HUD.

Reply by NJDiva on 6/28/11 12:25pm
Msg #388039

how long ago was that? n/m

Reply by ME/NJ on 6/28/11 12:31pm
Msg #388041

The fire? about 4 years ago n/m

Reply by HisHughness on 6/28/11 12:31pm
Msg #388042

Re: Always paid me on time and offered help after house fire

Offered you help after a house fire?

What sort of help was that? Maybe sending you a new list of the overdue payments he owed you, to replace the one lost in the fire?

Reply by NJDiva on 6/28/11 12:41pm
Msg #388044

Always paid me on time and offered help after house fire

LMAO...Hugh strikes again. I sit here and laugh out loud...literally...when you post Hugh.

You say the damn-dest things...I wanna be (well, almost) just like you...a little less, um, er, okay, I'll calls it likes I sees (reads) it, loutish (of course I say that with all due respect-never have been able to use that word, I kinda like it). I try to be lady like and demure, but sometimes, waaaail, the red hair just gets the best of me!!!

Thanks for the laugh out loud!

Reply by Notarysigner on 6/28/11 12:42pm
Msg #388045

Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I've learned about the ratings (comments) here on NR, if the people who posted negative comments changed those comments to positive, the rating would go up.

Reply by Alan Kaplan on 6/28/11 2:25pm
Msg #388059

speedy owes me money for over 7 months. They have had over 10 complaints to the BBB of Trenton, NJ. www.trenton.bbb.org

If you want to get their attention call the client direct, and tell the loan company about the experiences with speedy and they will not use him in the future. This seems to be a better way to deal with someone who just doesn't want to pay pay you for your services.

Reply by MW/VA on 6/28/11 8:08pm
Msg #388082

LOL. Always the same song & dance (or sob story) with them.

Nothing against Frank or Ron personally, but payment was always an issue. If they are trying to "work hard to get back on track", I've missed something through the years. I don't ever remember them being on track. Strange thing with them, too, because I think I remember hearing that they pay FL notaries in a timely fashion, but not the rest of us. I always had to hound for payment @ 60 days. I tired of the game.

Reply by HrdwrkrVA on 6/29/11 7:52am
Msg #388111

After a check bounced, I put the brakes on this comany! He

even had the nerve to say"it's not a bad check - I'm making a depoisit in 5 days & it'll be good"! I had danother payment come in shortly after that (did 2 back-to-back closings for them) & I wisely took it to Walmart. Of course the cashier handed it back to me b/c it ALSO was NSF! Whew! Frank ACTUALLY thinks this is OK?!?!?!?!?!? My bank a/c was frozen for 10 days!!! He did make good on both checks - but I, personally, would... RUN LIKE THE WIND AND DON'T LOOK BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by MW/VA on 6/29/11 12:47pm
Msg #388141

Yes, the poor rating of this co. has to do with the fact

that they just plain lie to the notaries, showing no respect for us whatsoever. If they want to improve their rating, it's simple--stop laying & pay in 30 days. Now, is that so hard????? LOL

Reply by jba/fl on 6/30/11 6:10pm
Msg #388308

This FL notary waited 1 year....Prob. NJ notaries since

same state, easy to file charges agiainst Speedy.

Reply by Buddy Young on 6/29/11 6:05pm
Msg #388165

I've only done one signing with them, had to hound Frank for payment. Everytime he copied me with an email to Ron " please take care of this" I finnaly told Frank he should fire Ron because I wasn't getting paid. Finnaly got paid after 75 days

Reply by MW/VA on 6/29/11 7:06pm
Msg #388171

That's their SOP. Just a stall tactic, IMO, and from

experience with them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.