Notary Rotary
Title Source -vs- Title Source
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by Belinda/CA on 6/10/11 5:22pm
Msg #385836

Is Title Source in Livonia, MI (listed on this site - www.titlesourceinc - doesn't work) the same as Title Source in Troy, MI (www.titlesource.com)? Looks to me like they are different businesses. The later wants your SS# just to ask them about signing up with them. Anyone know about this company?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/10/11 5:29pm
Msg #385838

I did a closing for them on 5/18....

the confirmation states Troy, MI...

I have not been paid yet.

Reply by KARA/NJ on 6/10/11 5:50pm
Msg #385840

Re: I did a closing for them on 5/18....

I did several closings for them in May. I started receiving checks after 30 days of the closing. They met my fee $xxx with no issue. I would take as much as I can get from them.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/10/11 5:54pm
Msg #385841

Thanks Kara..though that goes against their own

confirmation...

"PAYMENT IS MADE AUTOMATICALLY UPON COMPLETION OF SERVICE."

I completed the services 3 weeks ago...if they pay at 30 days that's okay but they should say that..

Reply by KARA/NJ on 6/10/11 5:57pm
Msg #385843

Re: Thanks Kara..though that goes against their own

I didn't realize that but I'm ok with payment at 30 days also...

Reply by John E. Rogers on 6/11/11 4:56pm
Msg #385957

Re: Thanks Kara..though that goes against their own

Title Source Inc. ([e-mail address]) is indeed out of Troy MI and also affiliated with Quicken Loans Inc. I have done a number of signings for them and found they pay well and within 30 days. They have streamlined loan docs to minimize notary errors, borrower oversights, and enable more efficient work. They even sort docs by paper size to save on legal and more expensive paper. I'll take as much work from them as I can get. Very professional staff. jer/Ohio

Reply by ReneeK_MI on 6/11/11 6:07am
Msg #385892

Same big, huge company. Title Source is owned by Quicken Loans.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.