Notary Rotary
US Notary Service, LLC?
Notary Discussion History

US Notary Service, LLC?
Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by victoria meissner on 6/20/11 3:56pm
Msg #386957

US Notary Service, LLC?

I received an email, along with many others for a signing with this Company. I have looked at the ratings for this company in Signing Central.. 2 positive, 1 Negative.. Anyone else have any dealings and/or input... Thx in advance

Reply by 101livescan on 6/20/11 5:52pm
Msg #386988

I hate cattle calls, don't you. Stampedes are not my gig! I would pass on these, obviously not very professional.

Reply by victoria meissner on 6/20/11 7:11pm
Msg #387005

True.. I didn't bother responding. I did wonder though if anyone had experiences with this guy. ;o)

Reply by thnotary_NY on 7/27/11 11:43am
Msg #391572

I would think twice. He's owed me since early Dec./10. His request for "another" invoice, in June, is
evidently still being "investigated".

Reply by US_Notary on 10/27/11 10:00am
Msg #401911

Trenton, I told you many times that I did not hire you but I still contacted the Settlement Company direct to help you get paid. You did not have an order confirmation from me nor did I contact you for that closing. You agreed that the Settlement Company was the one who hired you and I spoke to them multiple times on your behalf to ultimately get you paid in full. The least you can do is positvely respond to my help by not leaving negative feedback. We are a very high volume notary agency that takes pride in making sure we pay our service closers well and quickly. I have hundreds of references.

Reply by SuperNotary on 4/26/12 7:43am
Msg #418962

By the way US_Notary, your "Cattle Call" emails are absolutely the most unprofessional way to contact a notary. Show a little respect for our profession.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.