re: still waiting on my first signing
Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by Denettria Maxey on 6/16/11 7:13am
Msg #386430

re: still waiting on my first signing

Thank you, everyone who gave me advice.

Reply by jba/fl on 6/16/11 7:26am
Msg #386433

While you are waiting, what are you doing? Are you researching? Learning all your resources? Applying for listings? Seeing who does or does not pay? Making a list of who you may not want to work with?

Or, do you think you have a better mousetrap and the world is going to beat a path to your door?

You must be proactive.

Reply by BossLadyMD on 6/16/11 9:53am
Msg #386452

She's thanking us for the advice...just say you're welcome n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 6/16/11 10:37am
Msg #386459

I am offering suggestions that she can either follow

or not. If she is concerned, and I don't know how long it has been since she originally posted as I don't feel it necessary to search for such, then perhaps this will generate movement on her part to get those assignments coming.

You, BossLadyMD, are trying, it appears to me, to make this something that it is not. When you can get yourself into a position to no longer be anonymous and hide behind some kind of screen, such as Jan Mondragon, for example, I will find your comments of more value. In the meantime, I think you are sniping and trying to stir up dissention. There is no fire in this theatre so don't be yelling about it.

Reply by BossLadyMD on 6/16/11 1:15pm
Msg #386482

Not linking my profile is my perogative

Please dont use that same old tired line AGAIN; it has been THOROUGHLY debated on this forum.....try to enjoy the rest of your day & stop being mean to folks... Smile

Reply by Notarysigner on 6/16/11 8:05am
Msg #386438

On 6/14 you posted same yet never replied/answered the

people responding to your post. If someone calls you for work are you going to answer the phone?

Reply by mwm143 on 6/16/11 2:06pm
Msg #386488

You're welcome...Although I didn't respond to your

original post I did take notice earlier that so many of the newcomers fail to say thank you to the 20 or so that do.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.