Notary Rotary
Aisekal 24 Hour Mobile Notary
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by nunu on 1/10/12 7:07pm
Msg #408674

anyone ever heard of this company, not listed, company out of Houston.

Reply by roxierox/TX on 1/10/12 7:13pm
Msg #408678

I haven't heard of them.

Reply by nunu on 1/10/12 7:15pm
Msg #408680

guess i will be the guinea pig for this one, will post with any problems.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 1/10/12 7:34pm
Msg #408681

By the looks of the website, this is a notary not a signing service.

http://aisekalmobilenotary.com/default.htm

Wonder if the hiring party knows the work is being subcontracted ... ?

Reply by laurentx on 4/11/12 2:40pm
Msg #417597

I completed a closing for them in February. Still have not been paid even though she said checks were sent out two weeks ago. Did you receive payment from the closing you completed for her?

Reply by lakesiatx on 4/21/12 1:40am
Msg #418458

Lauren when providing a invoice please make sure you provide where your payment should be mailed, we spoke on 04/11/12 the date you posted the above message and we discovered you DID NOT provide the correct address on your invoice , your admission, which was not my fault, your returned mail was mailed back to me on 04-20-12.... A check was mailed to you originally on 03-28-12 postmarked 03-29-12 proof your payment was mailed 03-28-12 as I previously explained to you on 04-03-12 for the closing you closed on 02-24-12....had you provided the correct address... Your check would have been received within the 30-45 day pay schedule...please tell the full story if you decide to post a comment and not a BIG LIE as LaurenTx did. How was I supposed to know you had moved from the address on your invoice you provided MONTHS AGO???? I just had to defend my company, against LIES.....LIES.....LIES.

Reply by laurentx on 4/21/12 4:02pm
Msg #418479

Not one time did I use libel or slander against your company. Although the address written on my invoice below my name was my old address, the SHIPPING and BILLING address were written as my new address. When I spoke with you a couple weeks ago you had even told me that you were in a hurry when you were sending out the checks so you didn't bother to look at the entire invoice and had just assumed that the address written below my name was where the check was to be sent. I apologize for the confusion, but I have since corrected the address below my name on all of my future invoices.

Once again, I want to reiterate that I am not "spreading lies" about your company. I have simply stated facts and once I receive the check in hand, I will be sure and go on to notaryrotary.com and update the thread. You, of all people should understand that in this business we have to look out for ourselves because there are companies that are known for not paying or delaying payment for months. I do not know you personally and have not seen negative or positive reviews on your company so I was simply going on to notary rotary to find out information about the company I was working with. I look forward to receiving my check and being able to post positive feedback for you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.