Notary Rotary
Gotta love the news
Notary Discussion History

Gotta love the news
Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 1/12/12 3:41pm
Msg #408861

Gotta love the news

Interest rates lowest point ever, apps up home prices may go up 2012.. Foreclosures to flood market 2012 may reach 2009 levels.. How is that going to improve home prices..lol

Better push those apps into UW as quick as they can, once the selling season starts values in my area will drop again. Right now my home is worth what I paid for it ten years ago (ugh) It's come to a point I don't even want to hear or watch the news anymore. Every network puts there own spin on things, here is idea report it and let people have there own opinions (hate spin machines)

Even on Linkedin, TC's spinning the good word it almost looks like us trying to get work.

Reply by Susan Fischer on 1/12/12 7:49pm
Msg #408892

The Forclosure Business now has to deal with the Consumer

Protection Agency; grass-roots groups in our states educating fellow-forclosure victims (local Occupy Foreclosed Homes - to great effect); courts (The People) are demanding accountability from the industry (bad actors); and because the effects of the bad actions have permeated so many lives on so many levels - climbing out of this quagmire will take time.

Every step forward is one closer to recovery - no matter the topic.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.