Notary Rotary
Nationwide Signing Services, Chandler, AZ
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by ponderosa on 1/21/12 5:44pm
Msg #409574

I was shocked to read some of the postings about Nationwide and Charlie Camerzind, in particular. I have done signings in Arizona for him for three years or so and have never had a problem in getting paid. They do require a W9 each calendar year, but several services do this if they anticipate you making over the reporting limit. Charlie is very attentive to detail and if you don't call when a signing is complete or let him know the tracking #, you will hear from him. He has called me before to see if I am in his area and he has met me with my check instead of mailing it. Wish I had a lot more services like his calling me.....

Reply by Faye Ingle Have Stamp Will Travel on 1/23/12 10:22am
Msg #409651

I agree. ...good companyh. After they replaced their office staff a year ago, Nationwide has been tops this year. They call ahead of time, and not the last minute. They pay quickly. They don’t require invoices and other hurdles many require. Very low maintenance, as opposed to other companies. As of now, NREIS and others pay after 60 days officially without one apology.

Reply by Nancy Garnett on 1/23/12 12:20pm
Msg #409666

Like Ponderosa, I was surprised to see any negative press on Charlie at Nationwide Signing Services, Chandler, Az. He has not only been courteous, but informative, and a pleasure to work with. Interaction with his staff has been the same. I have nothing bad to say about him or thge staff. I always get paid in a timely manner and he is one of the few companies that still pay for service. I, too, wish more companies were like Nationwide! Sorry the complainer felt the need to bash him.

Reply by Rigo/AZ on 1/25/12 5:06pm
Msg #409873

I agree with Ponderosa... I also would like to add that I have been working with Charlie since 2008 and I have never had any issues with pay. Keep up the great work Nationwide

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.