Notary Rotary
New to forum
Notary Discussion History

New to forum
Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by dww on 1/27/12 6:15pm
Msg #410080

New to forum

Greetings fellow notary publics/NNA Certified and Background-Screened Notary Signing Agents!
I'm new to the forum as I just became a premiere member. Happy I made the decision to do so. I've found some of the topics discussed interesting. I also checked out some companies I've executed signings for and was surprised to learn some of the information about one of my favorites!!! What an eye opener. At any rate, I just wanted to say hello and happy signing to each of you. May 2012 be a great prosperous year for us all.
Kindly,
Diane WW

Reply by PegiT_MN on 1/27/12 6:16pm
Msg #410082

Welcome to Notary Rotary Diane. Here's hoping your 2012 is a fabulous one.

Reply by NJDiva on 1/27/12 7:13pm
Msg #410098

Welcome Diane! n/m

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 1/27/12 8:23pm
Msg #410105

Re: Welcome Diane!

Welcome Diane! Glad you became a Premier member..You will learn a lot from this board. Good luck to you!

Reply by HisHughness on 1/27/12 8:39pm
Msg #410115

We're really glad to have you aboard, Diane.

You'll enjoy NotRot. To ensure warm, cuddly bonding with your fellow NSAs, just follow these suggestions:

1) Always establish your bonafides and that you know whereof you speak, that you're not just some poorly trained jackleg NSA off the street, by noting that you are NNA trained.

2) Toss in a reference or two about your favorite signing services, SOX and Speedy Closings, and how friendly the folks over there.

3) Mention that you would like to see Thomas Sirianni contribute on this board, since as a New York attorney and a former signing service operator he probably has lots of wisdom to impart.

4) Point out that even in the short time that you have been a signing agent, you can see things getting better. They've improved so much, in fact, that recently you raised your base fee for an e-mail closing to $55.

5) Always close a post by noting that readers can get more up-to-date, factual informatin by calling the NNA at 555-555-5555.

Welcome, and we look forward to hearing more from you.

Reply by Buddy Young on 1/27/12 8:49pm
Msg #410119

Re: We're really glad to have you aboard, Diane.

Welcome aboard, Diane.

Read this forum daily.

Reply by MW/VA on 1/27/12 9:02pm
Msg #410124

Welcome, Diane. That MSW will really come in handy on this

forum. :-) LOL

Reply by Saul Leibowitz on 1/28/12 2:45pm
Msg #410175

WELCOME!
Read many, write few and you will find that this board works for you.

Reply by dww on 1/28/12 5:20pm
Msg #410186

Thanks to each of you for responding to my first post! I remain pleased I joined Notary Rotary and enjoy reading the posts. I've been a notary for sometime and am not new to working with people face-to-face, in homes, offices, hospitals, jails, etc. Part of my professional life involves being a mental health counselor in addition to a practicing mediator. My educational background and real life experiences have aided me becoming a premier notary public/NNA Certified & Background-Screened Notary Signing Agent. I'm currently finishing training for Trusted Enrollment Agent which I learned a great deal about while attending NNA conference in Las Vegas last year. If you haven't been to a NNA conference, now is the time!!!! Its worth every penny + your valuable time. Again thanks everyone for posting positive replies to me joining all of you!
With gratitude,
Diane WW, j.d.;msw;acsw;ras
Very proud Notary Public/NNA Certified Signing Agent!!!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.