Notary Rotary
Newbies for VA
Notary Discussion History

Newbies for VA
Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by CMP/VA on 1/30/12 12:52pm
Msg #410276

Newbies for VA

Anyone have any help with newbies in VA area?

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 1/30/12 1:33pm
Msg #410278

Same help as for newbies in all other states.
Make sure you know your state's notary laws back to front, read the messages on this forum and check Signing Central for companies to work with.

Reply by LMN on 1/30/12 6:29pm
Msg #410302

I am a newbie from VA,just make sure you sign up with the right sites like "Notary Rotary" and set a goal to do at least 10 applications on your slow days, and sign with good signing companies!! I use Notary Rotary's signing central to sign up and look at the reviews that other signing agents put about the signing companies! We have been in the business since Oct"11" and doing ok for newbies its not an easy business as the information you find on Google say's it is make sure you have a business license background check E & O insurance to start and a dual laser jet tray. We had a mentor, we took the good and the bad from her on the job training!! I wish you well in the business!

Reply by MW/VA on 1/30/12 7:00pm
Msg #410309

Welcome to NR. There is a wealth of info here if you invest

the time to follow the forum & research topics of past discussions using the orange search button.
Make sure you complete your profile on NR, because it's valuable advertising. I also suggest it's well worth investing in premium membership, which places you higher on the list for your area. Good luck. :-)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.