Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
No Dinner and Driving For Me Tonight.....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by PegiT_MN on 1/27/12 6:20pm
Msg #410084

.......I actually got to sit down at home for a real meal tonight for the first time all week. It's been sandwiches in the car while driving to closings all week for me.

The upside is that I had a great EOM.....the downside is that my car needs to be vacumed out......lot of crumbs got on the floor.

I hope each and every one of you had a good EOM as well. Business is picking up for 2012.

Have a great weekend everybody!!!

Reply by ReneeK_MI on 1/27/12 6:49pm
Msg #410087

A) I can't believe I ate this
B) I can't believe I'm telling anyone ...

I totally scarfed a can of Campbell's Chicken & Rice soup ... cold, from the can.

And liked it.

And ... I would just never. I mean, like, never.

Happy EOM!

Reply by PegiT_MN on 1/27/12 6:57pm
Msg #410093

LOL......Happy EOM to you too!!! . n/m

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 1/27/12 8:21pm
Msg #410104

Re: LOL......Happy EOM to you too!!! .

I picked up a couple of pieces of candy from the floor and ate them! Gum drops..I cant believe Im telling this..lol Busy EOM

Reply by Buddy Young on 1/27/12 8:51pm
Msg #410121

I often wondered how you guys and gals got so many closings done in one day. Now your secret is out.

Reply by ToniK on 1/27/12 9:08pm
Msg #410125

Im a personal trainer and wellness coach on my slow days and this week I ate from Wendys, KFC, McDonalds and subway. I wanna barf but next week its back to eating healthy and exercising. Cant let this bad food ruin my hard work.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 1/27/12 9:16pm
Msg #410127

Oh I don't do any of that fast food. That stuff is so bad for you.....tastes like crap.....and it gets expensive! I make sure I pack enough food for whatever meals I am going to be out on closings for. I have been known to pack a little cooler and put it on the back seat......sandwiches, fruit, granola bars, lots of water, cookies. Good food.......it just gets old eating in the car while you are driving to your next closing. And yes....the secret to six or seven closings in one day is you have to eat at least two meals in your car......while driving.....and reading your mapquest directions.....I know......I need to invest in a GPS.

Reply by sanjqnvly on 1/28/12 12:19pm
Msg #410166

I pack protein bars, and protein drink, a piece of fruit and plenty of water and coffee this I carry with me every time I leave my house for a signing! gotta keep up the energy!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.