Notary Rotary
North American Signing
Notary Discussion History

North American Signing
Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by Notary Please - Notary Please on 1/30/12 10:27am
Msg #410269

North American Signing

I was called last month by Courtney Orlando to do 2 closings for her company. I agreed and then came to Notary Rotary to see their reputation. I saw the bad feedback and emailed her with my concerns. She promised to pay me for the first closing immediately so I took a chance. I was paid within a week for the first closing and in about a month for the second closing. All acceptable.

Reply by MW/VA on 1/30/12 12:00pm
Msg #410275

Linked your comments to SC. Always be cautious with a

2-star co. They may pay you for a couple of signings, but stick you in the end.

Reply by CapCityAgent on 1/30/12 3:47pm
Msg #410291

They say experience is the best teacher! I had the same experience two weeks ago with a company that was rated very low here on NotRot. However, my decision was different from yours. I decided to cancel the assignment based on the reviews I've read here. I have been doing this now for 6 years and have been stiffed a few times before joining NotRot. I know these companies love them some new fresh blood. LMBO

Reply by Gary wilusz on 3/20/12 10:52pm
Msg #415558

I did my first closing for No. American Signing last month. What a pleasure it was to work for this company! In fact it was the best signing company I have ever worked for!!! Courtney Orlando was such a sweetheart!! She didn't try to beat me up on my fee.(Which is rare these days) Paid within 30 days, and easy to work with! Thanks Courtney! 5 Stars!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.