Notary Rotary
ON CALL ON SITE TULLIS LOONEY
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by Hart - Marilyn on 1/8/12 12:14pm
Msg #408467

BEWARE!!! On call On Site (owner Tullis Looney) does NOT PAY his signing agents.
He has owed me money for months and refuses to get back with me, answer calls or emails.
Be Very careful about doing signings for this company. (Located in Florida)

Reply by PegiT_MN on 1/8/12 3:44pm
Msg #408473

There has been so much negative talk about this company over the past few months, but I can't for the life of me ever find them on Signing Central. There aren't that many companies that start with "O" and I do not see them. Why do notaries continue to accept work from a company that does not pay? How can we get them added to Signing Central (provided they're not already there and I'm just missing it) so that other notaries are aware of the situation?

Good luck to everyone that On Call On Site owes money too. Shame on Tullis Looney for not paying his agents!

Reply by Carolyn Breckenridge on 1/8/12 4:09pm
Msg #408474

It is listed under ON. For whatever reason. They can be searched too. I can't for the life of me figure why anyone would close for them. They only have a 2 star rating.

Makes be ashamed that I am from Florida. That company should be ashame of themselves. I read this and I truly wanted to send him a email.

Good luck to everyone, I hope you all get paid.

Reply by HisHughness on 1/8/12 4:51pm
Msg #408477

I don't understand this posting at all

There is no "ON" in Signing Central that I can find. There is an "On Site Closings" out of Orlando, but they do not have a 2-star rating. They have no rating at all. One of us is inhabiting an alternte universe. Look out your window and see if you can spot any unicorns or a jabberwocky or two.

Reply by Lee/AR on 1/8/12 5:03pm
Msg #408478

Re: I don't understand this posting at all

It's the state-coding that enables or prevents one from seeing all the companies.
If the person first entering the company does not include all states, then nobody except for the state/s they selected will see it.

I wish that everyone when first listing a company would include all states, even if the company says it only covers ______ (fill in the blank) because I've gotten many an order from a regional company and can neither look them up nor rate them. Can't even add them because they are already listed....just not 'for my state'. And they could also decide to go national, but we'll never know.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 1/8/12 5:13pm
Msg #408480

Thanks so much for clearing this up for us Lee. I am in Minnesota and definitely do not see this company listed in Signing Central. Now I know why.

Reply by Carolyn Breckenridge on 1/8/12 7:35pm
Msg #408488

Thanks Lee for pointing that out. Now I know that I don't live in an alternate universe. LOL

By the way, I did send them an email on behalf of the notaries that have not been paid. I had sent some of my info to them before I realized that had such a poor rating and I told them I would not be a part of their problems.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/8/12 6:08pm
Msg #408483

Hugh...they were at one point listed incorrectly in SC

I know..I added them and the listing came up as only "On"...I wrote to admin about it as have several other notaries to get it corrected...up until a few days ago they were still listed as "On"...

I just linked this thread - they are now listed correctly in SC..

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/8/12 6:11pm
Msg #408484

Okay..I take that back..I just went back and looked and only

the word "On" came up..so apparently the listing is still not corrected..

However, the link is correct and takes you to the correct company.

Reply by HisHughness on 1/8/12 6:26pm
Msg #408485

See message #408478. They don't show up for me. n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/8/12 7:07pm
Msg #408486

I was responding to you 408477....

"There is no "ON" in Signing Central that I can find. There is an "On Site Closings" out of Orlando, but they do not have a 2-star rating. They have no rating at all. One of us is inhabiting an alternte universe. Look out your window and see if you can spot any unicorns or a jabberwocky or two."

No alternative universe - it DID exist as "On"..and possibly "On Site Closings" (not sure about that one) but they were there...

Reply by jba/fl on 1/8/12 9:03pm
Msg #408492

If I an logging in it is listed as ON and when I click on it it comes up On Call On Site.

If I am not signed in it comes up as On Call On Site.

I also have pointed this out to the powers that be and asked for corrections. Not yet. How about it NR?

Hugh is in th alternate universe - how else would he know about it? LOL

Reply by Hart - Marilyn on 1/8/12 8:04pm
Msg #408489

It was on here, now its gone.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 1/8/12 8:06pm
Msg #408490

Maybe Hugh sent it to the alternate universe to be with the unicorns and jabberwockeys. From now on....all nonpaying companies should be sent there

Reply by Carolyn Breckenridge on 1/8/12 8:14pm
Msg #408491

Well, I must be in that alternate universe...it is still there for the NSA in Florida.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.