Notary Rotary
Please Tell Me This Is Not A Dream!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by PegiT_MN on 1/26/12 2:23pm
Msg #409937

I just had my best month ever.....beating my old best month ever by 15 signings. I am just hoping that 2012 will continue to stay busy for all of us. The mortgage industry has been in crisis for so long.....it would be nice to see the people that stuck with it through hard times finally start to prosper.

Here is hoping each and every one of you have a fabulous 2012! And may we all continue to beat our old best month ever.

Reply by Nevadia Ashley on 1/26/12 3:01pm
Msg #409942

I had sign up last year and I haven't had any business coming my way. What am I doing wrong.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/26/12 3:12pm
Msg #409944

Hard to say if you're doing anything wrong at all

1. Do you have a website?
2. Have you joined several notary sites to increase your number of listings and your web exposure?
3. Have you contacted companies listed in SC and requested to be added to their database?
4. Do you have any experience to offer companies that may call to contract you?
5. Have you tweaked your profile to give hiring parties a reason to call you?

Just a few things off the top of my head.

Reply by Barbara___IL on 1/26/12 3:53pm
Msg #409947

I'm happy for you. Thanks.

Reply by dutchcloser on 1/26/12 6:05pm
Msg #409967

Thanks PegiT.... n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 1/26/12 7:57pm
Msg #409971

Congrats. You must be doing a great job & your business

is growing accordingly. :-) This is a fickle biz, and it's shifting all the time, very busy in one area & then another. Obviously, there must be a lot of people who qualify to refi in your area. :-)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.