Notary Rotary
SC is so frustrating at times. Justice Title is NOT listed
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by Linda Juenger on 1/10/12 2:23pm
Msg #408634

there and I tried to add it and it tells me that it already exists. NO IT DOESN'T. After doing a search, I read that an employee of Justice is also a notary and uses their fax #, therefore NR/SC assumes it exists. Companies all have different phone lines and fax lines. This is not right that NR bases it on a fax # and not compare it to a company name to go with it. We go by NAMES, not fax #'s.
I also get frustrated when I can't see a company. How does NR know when a company goes into another state or goes nationwide????? I just can't understand this and what's the point. This hinders us more than it will ever help us.

Reply by Traci on 1/10/12 6:39pm
Msg #408662

Justice Title is NOT listed (yet)

Linda, we have been notified you have attempted to add this company today. There is a reason we do this the way we do. Certainly it is not perfect and can be frustrating but imagine if everyone could add the 20 companies (or so) daily that are already listed - what a mess!
I actually have the e-mail notifications of possibile duplications up on my computer screen now. Hopefully I will find time to research and validate this. We also try to strike a balance with the companies as well that hire Notaries when we can. There are many that do not want contacted if they are not Nationwide. We do hear from those that do, maybe not all sometimes. They all actually have log-ins as well and are able to update their profile as well. We understand it is not perfect. Thank you for using SC and you will be contacted hopefully soon.
I know there are many others as well. We appreciate your patience everyone. TShoe, NR Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.