Notary Rotary
scanner
Notary Discussion History

scanner
Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by Saju Philip on 1/12/12 8:06pm
Msg #408894

scanner

Could some one tell me how do I could find a scanner by itself, since lots title wanted to email after the closing docs. I did find HP for $300, it is bit too pricey unless find another brand or anyone ready to sell a scanner. Thank you for any advise. or send me a email directly to [e-mail address] or test me at 847-5713137

Reply by Jillian Hinrichs on 1/13/12 10:09am
Msg #408935

You can find a scanner/fax/copier nearly anywhere for under $100 that should do the job well enough. I don't see the point in getting something that costly, but would love to hear what others are using. I think most companies asking that you scan and email the docs will also accept faxing the docs instead, which is faster with a cheap all-in-one like I have.

Reply by jba/fl on 1/13/12 10:22am
Msg #408938

I have an all in one that I use for scanning....had it forever (2001). I have no land line past 3 years so this is way to still use that machine. No more toner for this one. Brother...but anything cheap would work I would think. I use it and Cute PDF to convert file and send.

Reply by Jillian Hinrichs on 1/13/12 11:15am
Msg #408946

Thanks for the input. I will download that free converter as the one I don't like the one I have been using.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.