Notary Rotary
Always Signing Inc. A Signing Service in Irvine
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 11/30/13 8:26am
Msg #494457

Ya all remember SOX, for five years this individual snaked notaries over and over again, offering $35 for edocs, owing notaries coast to coast, $1000s, some notaries said they were owed $4000 and SOX had four offices across the country? Just folded up their tent on 11 Mareblu Suite 220, Aliso Viejo, CA one night into the dark blue midnight air?

Guess what, they have a new company now, a corporation, operating out of a commercial mail box facility, and the infamous Debra VLADIC, 56, is Prez. Corporation filed in Nevada just recently, June 7, 2013. Mike Smith and Tony McAndrew are officers.

Legal Address: 13700 ALTON PKWY STE #154-224 IRVINE, CA 92618 but don't expect a posh office setting here where you can go by and collect your checks.

Not sure if Jack and Debra still have their upscale domicile at 28062 Tefir, Mission Viejo, CA 92692, (949) 770-8999, but looks like Mission Viejo lifestyle suits them favorably.

Meanwhile, Sign on the X Inc. is still an active corporation with Debra VLADU (huh?) at the helm as Prez incorporated in the state of California

Ahhh, how easy it is to come and go in this business.

Reply by CJ on 11/30/13 9:16am
Msg #494460

Thanks for the WARNING! :) n/m

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 11/30/13 9:22am
Msg #494462

has anyone bothered to take them to small claims court?

If they owed me $4k, I sure as hell would've.

I also would've filed complaints to everyone and their mother to make sure that Ms. Debra wouldn't be allowed to open a businesses in her name.

Reply by MW/VA on 11/30/13 9:38am
Msg #494463

Did you add this to SC? This is important info. Thanks. n/m

Reply by 101livescan on 11/30/13 9:50am
Msg #494467

As recently as October 24, 2013, SOX was contacting notaries with assignment opportunities. Hard to believe they think they can still operate in this fashion. How does this individual sell her services to Title/Escrow/Lenders after seen-year track record of nonpayment, slow payment, low payment issues? Must be related to someone.

I think most astute notaries today know not to let companies get into them for any more than a couple of assignments without payment before accepting any more BAD DEBT!

It's amazing to me how these companies have the gall to keep trying to hire notaries.

What in the world.

Reply by CJ on 11/30/13 10:05am
Msg #494474

Something good that the NNA could do . . .

I think companies like SOX stay afloat by feeding off of new notaries. If NNA could warn the new notaries, and SOX had no fresh meat, they might finally die off.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 11/30/13 10:17am
Msg #494477

Sort of took the words right out of my mouth, CJ

to answer the question "how do they stay in business???"

Answer: signingagent dot com

Reply by CarolF/NC on 11/30/13 10:19am
Msg #494478

LMBO if only the NNA wanted to HELP notaries

Seriously I think they only want to help their income stream

Reply by dgd/CA on 11/30/13 11:33am
Msg #494493

CarolF/NC... Sadly, I couldn't agree with you more. n/m

Reply by JanetK_CA on 12/1/13 3:23am
Msg #494560

I agree, Cheryl, about title/escrow hiring them. Makes me wonder if they just have no idea or if, like you said, they have some nepotism going on... (I'd love to know which companies are using them! If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. PMs are fine.) Very sad!

Reply by 101livescan on 11/30/13 11:22am
Msg #494489

It appears the AlwaysSigning Inc.'s prez

is a foreign citizen.

Not sure how that works. Green card?

Reply by 101livescan on 11/30/13 11:53am
Msg #494498

Re: It appears the AlwaysSigning Inc.

I should have said "a foreign national", not foreign citizen. And this person may have dual citizenship, but that is not how the corporation filing reads.

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 11/30/13 3:16pm
Msg #494518

someone should report the new company to the BBB

and indicate that they were the previous owners of SOX. If you keep them online, and file uptine number of complaints with the right agencies, they are bound to get the hint. But it will take some time, and effort.

Reply by Laura Richardson on 12/3/13 2:19pm
Msg #494835

So, you mean to tell me that Always Signing is the same company as SOX, just a different name? I have been dealing with a person named Anna. If that is the case, no wonder I am not getting paid for a September closing. Getting the run around. This really sucks!!! If this is the case, I will be giving negative feedback on SC and in this forum. I have half a mind to call the lender too!

Reply by Jane Adams on 12/3/13 2:38pm
Msg #494838

I used to do signings for SOX years ago. (worst company) and met Debra Vladic and I can tell you this company is no connected to SOX. They were a in house signing service for a title company. That’s how I started working for them. I would do a lot of closing for Final escrow directly (I’ve met the owner) and they were their signing service. I believe they started branching out about 6 months ago because they would call me for other signings that weren’t Final escrow.

Its strange that you guys have had issues being paid. I’ve been working with this Always for about a year now and I’ve always been paid on time. I’ve even referred them to a few of my colleagues who also does notary work for them and they’ve also been paid on time. Never had issue until now regarding my September. I called and spoke to Anna (very sweet btw) and she explained to me that they’ve been going through a merger and a big system integration so the company hasn’t been able to access their computers for a few weeks.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 12/3/13 2:46pm
Msg #494839

Jane - have they been going through this "merger"

since July - because if you check Signing Central - they have a 1.5 star rating with one-star ratings beginning in July. Sounds like just another one of those excuses we get - check was mailed, check was lost, bookkeeper fired, death in the family, new offices, moving...merger..

They have not had a good report here yet. Wish everyone that's been burned by them had checked there first.

JMO - no personal experience, thankfully -

Reply by Jane Adams on 12/3/13 2:54pm
Msg #494841

Re: Jane - have they been going through this "merger"

Linda- It doesn’t seem that way. Like I said, other notaries I work with and myself have always been pain on time without any issues. Maybe they don’t have a good rating on the other site because they weren’t really a “nationwide” service for a while? Not sure. I am just going off my personal experience with them and its always been positive.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 12/3/13 3:10pm
Msg #494843

Thanks Jane - just so you know - that rating is here..

not on another site.

Reply by Penny Jackson on 12/4/13 4:15pm
Msg #495007

I’ve done several signings for this company and never had a payment issue. Was always paid on time.

Reply by Labron wise on 12/4/13 5:27pm
Msg #495023

Same here. Never had an issue with getting paid.

Reply by Labron wise on 12/4/13 5:33pm
Msg #495025

I also forgot to mention the gal Anna who works there would even email me that accounting doesn’t have an invoice for me and remind me to send one so I could get payment. She had to do that a few time actually. Oops.. but I think if they didn’t have any intention of paying people they wouldn’t bother sending an email asking for an invoice. Just my option.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.