Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
BEWARE SPAM email True Concepts. don't open!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by sigtogo/OR on 11/20/13 3:22pm
Msg #493449

I received the following email Tues morning that I suspected was spam. I tried emailing Riley 2 times inquiring if it was legitimate or spam but got no response.

Finally reached her on the phone just now and she confirmed her email had been hacked and to not open the link.
I am disturbed that True Concept has not contacted me and likely others to inform of the security risk, so I am posting here.

Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:24 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Hello

I would like you to view the following documents in connection with the above-mentioned transaction in the documents , I uploaded using Google docs Click HERE and sign in with your personal email to view the important document.

Reply by anotaryinva on 11/20/13 4:43pm
Msg #493454

Re: BEWARE SPAM email True Concepts. don

I got the same thing, I emailed Riley and was told NOT to open!

Reply by Amigoaz on 11/20/13 10:30pm
Msg #493499

Re: BEWARE SPAM email True Concepts. don't

I got the same email and looked on Google Docs. Then We'd Google sent a notice that my acct was trying to be accessed from Malaysia. Be careful.

Reply by Luckydog on 11/21/13 11:22am
Msg #493543

Re: BEWARE SPAM email True Concepts. don

Same thing going around by me, only using a realtor's name... never used "google docs" so automatically went to spam and never opened these. It has been so slow, I know what I am expecting in and what I am not. Always have to be on your toes.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.